The Natural Technology Heat Pump ushers in a new era of heat pump technology, unrivalled in every aspect. This system uses the ground as the source energy and is available in both surface collectors or as a probe system. It can be used in combination with a photovoltaic system, increasing the total annual efficiency to a SCOP of 10.
As this heat pump is installed outside it increases the amount of usable living area within a dwelling. This heat pump is harmless as far as water safety is concerned and can even be registered within a water protection area which is why it’s recommended by environmental organisations.
- World’s most efficient heat pump technology
- Environmentally friendly working fluid – no greenhouse potential
- Heating outlet temperatures of up to 70°C are possible, able to combine with conventional radiators
- PV-Ready – with performance adjustment to the available solar power
- Quiet – sound optimized casing design